Yoroi wallet do not shows ERG ballance

Hi,

My yoroi wallet for Ergo first was showing wrong balance. I clicked to resync it. Now the wallet is re-syncing more than 24 hours and still not showing any balance.

I recovered the same wallet on Microsoft Edge and it also do not show any balance but probably syncing. Please advise what to do and how long synchronization can take place.

Thanks

Check your address balance via explorer

https://explorer.ergoplatform.com/en/

I checked and balace is correct via explorer. But unfortunately Yoroi do not show it still at all

OK, if you have your seed phrase you can try to restore your wallet again, when I am having issues I usually delete all traces of whatever I having a problem with - resync my computer time, erase all browsing history manually, cache cookies and everything I do not need, then I reinstall a fresh download and restore my wallet.

Hi. Thank you for reply. I restored Ergo Wallet on completely fresh system. And the situation is the same. This is what I get in error log:

[2021-10-13T06:26:59+02:00] WalletStore::refreshWalletFromRemote {
“message”: “api.errors.getTxHistoryForAddressesApiError: undefined”,
“name”: “P”,
“stack”: “P: api.errors.getTxHistoryForAddressesApiError: undefined
at Object.errorFactory (chrome-extension://akoiaibnepcedcplijmiamnaigbepmcb/js/618.bundle.js:1:91160)
at chrome-extension://akoiaibnepcedcplijmiamnaigbepmcb/js/618.bundle.js:1:89104
at async i (chrome-extension://akoiaibnepcedcplijmiamnaigbepmcb/js/618.bundle.js:1:90873)
at async chrome-extension://akoiaibnepcedcplijmiamnaigbepmcb/js/618.bundle.js:1:91450
at async P (chrome-extension://akoiaibnepcedcplijmiamnaigbepmcb/js/618.bundle.js:1:87489)
at async chrome-extension://akoiaibnepcedcplijmiamnaigbepmcb/js/618.bundle.js:1:86160
at async Promise.all (index 0)
at async chrome-extension://akoiaibnepcedcplijmiamnaigbepmcb/js/618.bundle.js:1:86197
at async chrome-extension://akoiaibnepcedcplijmiamnaigbepmcb/js/618.bundle.js:1:86082
at async chrome-extension://akoiaibnepcedcplijmiamnaigbepmcb/js/yoroi_206d589d.bundle.js:1:10241”,
“id”: “api.errors.getTxHistoryForAddressesApiError”,
“defaultMessage”: “!!!Error received from server while getting txs.”,
“values”: {}

Can you try the mobile wallet?

I do not know what those logs say, looks like communication problems that could have something to do with your settings or router or what have you, I have no clue, if you can use the mobile wallet here is a link Wallet | Ergo pulled from Ergonaut | The Ergonaut Handbook you could take the problem to discord and ask for someone to take a look at the logs Ergo Platform

Hello,

I got remark on forum to use ERGO Wallet on Android. It helped immediately. In 3 seconds I got balance.

So thank you for support .

Have a nice day :slight_smile:

BR

T

2 Likes

Did ERGO Wallet on Android help you recover the funds from a wallet created using Yoroi browser extension? This is the one thing I haven’t tried yet in recovering my own ERG which is sitting orphaned in a wallet created by Yoroi chrome extension. Even Yoroi’s own iOS app doesn’t recognize that it exists. I can see my 722 ERGO on the blockchain. But Yoroi has orphaned it there for me.

Yes. Please use ERGO Android Wallet - put your KEY phrase to Android Wallet and you will recover it

There’s an issue with miner dust on Yoroi right now, the dev is working hard trying to fix. He would appreciate error logs. If you still have access to your wallet send all assets to a new address.

Hello,

Error LOG below:

[INFO] Yoroi v.4.7.400
[INFO] Commit: 64ae9837afe3347f8ae7d7af0b8ec98d03e2a1c2
[INFO] Network: mainnet
[INFO] User Agent: { ua: ‘Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/94.0.4606.81 Safari/537.36’,
browser: { name: ‘Chrome’, version: ‘94.0.4606.81’, major: ‘94’ },
engine: { name: ‘Blink’, version: ‘94.0.4606.81’ },
device: { vendor: undefined, model: undefined, type: undefined },
cpu: { architecture: ‘amd64’ } }