About the Support category

Please ask for technical and general support here: Receive help and guidance for any Ergo-related issues, inquiries, or concerns.

1 Like

Hi, I opened a wallet to deposit coins purchased on tradeorge. as is my custom I only moved 5 coins to make sure I understood everything and the new wallet worked. I was able to deposit the 5 coins about a week ago but could not “send” the coins back. The “History” had a wheel that just kept spinning. I would try now and again and had to reiner the 12 words to restor the wallet and the wheel was still spinning at the “history”. Now today I can not even restore the wallet, after entering the 12 words my only option is “cancel” which takes me back too the start page. Any thoughts?

I have an issue with yoroi wallet. I cant see my balance and staking rewards, the red sign appears saying that server connection failed. I messaged yoroi support team and they replied only 6 days later telling me to resync my wallet. Ok, I did it but it doesnt resync and nothing changed. What should I do? My yoroi wallet connected to my hardware.

Hi i keep getting this Could not send transaction

Error executing API request to http://159.65.11.55:9053/info: failed to connect to /159.65.11.55 (port 9053) from /10.0.94.158 (port 49329) after 10000ms

If the problem persists, change the Ergo Node URL (Settings - Expert settings) and try again.
But why is this happening!

Good morning, I am a beginner investor and have become a great enthusiast of the project.
I would like to know if it is possible and where I can see Ergo’s on chain data.
Thank you all.