Low Hashrate on 3060 Ti LHR

translated to msi afterburner on windows 10? Thanks.

I’m not sure if MSI AB will let you lower the core clock that much, if so then -625. Lower the power limit until the miner shows consumption of 110 for the GPU. Memory clock: +1350

What miner are you using?

This is te best settings, u all can try this, and only what u need to chane is PL, bcs every card need different PL

1 Like

These cards are LHR?

youre 3060 ti dont work for me. The best I can get is around 128 MH
with core -1000 mem 2000 pl 120

what does the 94.94.46.40.9B mean? Yours has 9A on the end.
Screenshot 2021-08-29 174838b

There’s 2 versions of LHR isn’t there?

hi,
I read the previous comments, it helped me to improve my cards,
here’s the best i get for now (3 differens 3060ti lhr) :

not even 130 Mhs but close.

The gigabyte with samsung memory looks more ‘LHR’s’ than the two others with hynix memory.
Any suggestion of more tuning ?

1 Like

Figured out the 94.04.46.40.9B is the vbios version

Looks like your GPU 1 is the same as mine. Gigabyte TRX Eagle OC rev 2.0

have you tried core -1000, mem 2000, pl 120 ?
I’m using nbminer

Hynix here also, testing with Trex and you can see the results.

Same issue 178MH/s with 3070 ti and 128 with 3060 ti zotac hynix memory

yes, same eagle oc (rev 2 so) and nbminer also
thanks for your settings :slight_smile: :

better results also with your settings under T-rex :slight_smile:

i suppose the 2Mh more you have is linked with your lowers temp.

(the gigabyte samsung memory one still a little behind, more tuning to do)

Hola chicos, tengo un problema con RTX 3060TI LHR GYGABYTHE VISION V2 8 GB, esta grafica no pasa de los 81 mhs stock, cuando de aplico overclocking llega a 100 mhs pero cae rapidamente, la memoria es samsung, alguien tiene esta grafica que me pueda ayudar? y el aftherburner el memory clock no pasa de 1900 y limite de poder 104 alguna solucion?

I’ve changed to T-Rex and reduced core slightly. Each GPU reacts differently. I’ve not tested different MEM settings.

1 Like

Usually I don’t live any comments or advice but all of you guy are unbelievable. First of all. 30×× series use the same chip depending of the brand. Each company restrict the chip depending of the benchmark to not crash or overload the card. If you are smart enough install cuda developer driver and all the packages, install phyton or c++ is same
Conected to the chip of your card and in the portal you will see all the settings. So on THR (technical hash limit) change to null or open. On clock- minus change to max and memory clock change to max. Save the dat file inside the chip. You will get max hash rate for 3060 like 3090 and more. Of course your card it will crash if you do overclock with afterburner or any other. In ergo 3060ti can get 320mh no overclock.
Just learn before give advice and you can show your overclock to everyone it will not match if the series chip not made from the same techinal team.

Enjoy mining

2 Likes

thanks ovidiu78 for this advice, it seems a radical other path, will try to understand the method and explorer this.
in the portal : is it a tool coming with the cuda developer driver ?

Are you totally crazy or a genius? I’m french and I have partially understood your answer…

my last tuning for 3 differents 3060ti lhr :

that give 400 MH/s for 360W 3 cards

My 3070 Zotac LHR is garbage too. The best I could get was 85mhs. If pluged to a monitor and being used by some video codec it starts around 133mhs and quickly drops to 85 again.