Made by denyz, his message in discord (development channel) :
I’ve being thinking of a REPL-like environment for contracts + off-chain code.
Here what I was able to pull together as a Proof-of-Concept:
Run contracts + off-chain code in the browser.
- Design and model a contract along with its off-chain counterpart in the same Scala environment.
- Share and discuss the contract. Explain how it works.
- Check different scenarios of contract execution.
- seamless on-chain < - > off-chain code integration;
- immediate feedback.
Implementation-wise it’s a “low hanging fruit” kind of task.
- Scastie (ready);
- ErgoScala compiler (mostly ready);
- use Sigmastate interpreter for signing the transactions;
- start with a simplified UTXO model for blockchain simulation, and eventually use “live” code from Ergo (extracted into a library).
Run our DEX contracts in the browser - https://scastie.scala-lang.org/greenhat/T2jSEv11QcWpXX1XrcHUdw/31
It’s similar to Plutus Playground(Cardano).