Ergo as reward for staking in PoS blockchain

When I heard about ISO (Initial staking offering) in one Caradno’s project (not mentioning name to prevent advertisement), I got the idea that we can use this concept for Ergo.
What if we made Cardano (I believe we wouldnt be limited only to Cardano, but this is PoS chain I am familiar with) staking pool with 100% fees and all ADA rewards would be collected and users who are staking would be rewarded with Ergo in same value as ADA rewards that was collected – effectively we would bring value from Cardano blockchain into Ergo.
Futhermore with ERGODEX we could use collected ADA for liquidity and users who are delegating in our pool could be rewarded also with governance token. In the end with DEX - users can ultimately choose to be rewarded with whichever currency they wish. Or those collected ADA can be „sold“ for SigmaUSD thus creating more liquidity in stablecoin protocol.

1 Like

ISO isn’t something new, it’s just another name for issuance with liquidity pool 0 - so it’s a kind of liquidity mining. This can be done with ergo but, no AMM pool can’t provide rewards in native coins because these are the scarce network tokens. So people get rewards in custom tokens as usual but not ADA or ERG can be created - eg. AMM pools can reward people in a lot of ERC-20 tokens but not ethereum

1 Like

https://ergo-pool.com/home

Hope this helps