What's up with yori wallet

All of my Ergo does not show up in my Yori wallet any longer. What’s up? Been away for a while.

Yoroi doesnt support ergo anymore. Hopefully you still have your seed phrase, you can restore it within any of the wallets here: GetErg | Ergo Platform

1 Like

Thank you, and I do.

1 Like

I think i met the same problem with my wallet and I received this message :

in RCTView\n in Unknown\n in SafeAreaProviderCompat\n in BottomTabView\n in PreventRemoveProvider\n in NavigationContent\n in Unknown\n in BottomTabNavigator\n in WalletTabNavigator\n in StaticContainer\n in EnsureSingleNavigator\n in SceneView\n in RCTView\n in Unknown\n in RCTView\n in Unknown\n in RCTView\n in Unknown\n in CardSheet\n in RCTView\n in Unknown\n in AnimatedComponent\n in AnimatedComponentWrapper\n in PanGestureHandler\n in PanGestureHandler\n in RCTView\n in Unknown\n in AnimatedComponent\n in AnimatedComponentWrapper\n in RCTView\n in Unknown\n in Card\n in CardContainer\n in RNSScreen\n in AnimatedComponent\n in AnimatedComponentWrapper\n in Suspender\n in Suspense\n in Freeze\n in DelayedFreeze\n in InnerScreen\n in Screen\n in MaybeScreen\n in RNSScreenContainer\n in ScreenContainer\n in MaybeScreenContainer\n in RCTView\n in Unknown\n in Background\n in CardStack\n in RCTView\n in Unknown\n in SafeAreaProviderCompat\n in RNGestureHandlerRootView\n in GestureHandlerRootView\n in StackView\n in PreventRemoveProvider\n in NavigationContent\n in Unknown\n in StackNavigator\n in WalletNavigator\n in SearchProvider\n in StaticContainer\n in EnsureSingleNavigator\n in SceneView\n in RCTView\n in Unknown\n in RCTView\n in Unknown\n in RCTView\n in Unknown\n in CardSheet\n in RCTView\n in Unknown\n in AnimatedComponent\n in AnimatedComponentWrapper\n in PanGestureHandler\n in PanGestureHandler\n in RCTView\n in Unknown\n in AnimatedComponent\n in AnimatedComponentWrapper\n in RCTView\n in Unknown\n in Card\n in CardContainer\n in RNSScreen\n in AnimatedComponent\n in AnimatedComponentWrapper\n in Suspender\n in Suspense\n in Freeze\n in DelayedFreeze\n in InnerScreen\n in Screen\n in MaybeScreen\n in RNSScreenContainer\n in ScreenContainer\n in MaybeScreenContainer\n in RCTView\n in Unknown\n in Background\n in CardStack\n in RCTView\n in Unknown\n in SafeAreaProviderCompat\n in RNGestureHandlerRootView\n in GestureHandlerRootView\n in StackView\n in PreventRemoveProvider\n in NavigationContent\n in Unknown\n in StackNavigator\n in ModalProvider\n in EnsureSingleNavigator\n in BaseNavigationContainer\n in ThemeProvider\n in NavigationContainerInner\n in AppNavigator\n in InitApp\n in SelectedWalletProvider\n in SelectedWalletMetaProvider\n in AuthProvider\n in ThemeProvider\n in RCTView\n in Unknown\n in Portal.Host\n in Provider\n in RNCSafeAreaProvider\n in SafeAreaProvider\n in CurrencyProvider\n in IntlProvider\n in LanguageProvider\n in ThemeProvider\n in Suspense\n in LoadingBoundary\n in QueryClientProvider\n in ErrorBoundary\n in WalletManagerProvider\n in MetricsProvider\n in StorageProvider\n in YoroiApp\n in RCTView\n in Unknown\n in RCTView\n in Unknown\n in AppContainer"}

What is the solution please

I have no clue. I have a 15 word seed phrase which was given to me when I signed up in the Yori wallet. I was advised that it is either a 12 or 24 word seed phrase. So, Im totally confused, and likely screwed, losing all of my ERGO. Unless someone has a solution, it sure would be appreciated.

I also have my 15 words seed and tried to restore my wallet on Chrome extension but I get 0 ADA ! is this correct?

have you tried any of the wallets in GetErg | Ergo Platform. You can restore your 15 words within either of the wallets such as nautilus or satergo.

I think the confusion of 12 or 24 words is from the cardano side as they have 12 or 24 words. (guessing here)

You can ignore that suggestion and restore your 15 words within any of the wallets in the link above

please note with yoroi you were able to create a wallet on the cardano (ada) blockchain and ergo (erg) blockchain.

The 15 words you have, were they for an ergo wallet or a cardano wallet because when you say you had a 15 word seed, im thinking it would be for an ergo wallet which does not have ada, but rather erg.

You cannot restore an ergo wallet using yoroi anymore

Thank you for reply,
Honestly this is the first time i realis that there is a difference between ADA blockchain and ERG. All I used to know is that i use Yoroi Mobile wallet to store my Cardano currency, ADA or ERG I had no clue.
Is there solution to recover my ERG since i have only 15 words seeds?
Thanks

No problem.

You can use any of the other wallets on GetErg | Ergo Platform to restore your 15 word seed on. Many use nautilus but others are also good.

Ok, am going to try it

1 Like

I used nautilus but it doesn’t see working, any idea?

Do you have your wallet address somewhere still, if so you can check the explorer https://ergexplorer.com/ to see if your ergs are still in the wallet but to access the wallet, you will need to find the correct words.
[/quote]

could you explain what would not be working.

If you are still getting an empty wallet then the possibility is you are either inputting the wrong seed (saved/wrote/ and or inputting the incorrect words) or a possibility that one of the words are not on nautilus (if i remember that was one issue). If you try recovering with satergo wallet, they use the same seed words that yoroi had. If still empty there, then you may have written down the wrong words.

ex. satergo setup video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68d5_3vkXO4&t=622s

Do you have your wallet address somewhere still, if so you can check the explorer https://ergexplorer.com/ to see if your ergs are still in the wallet but to access the wallet, you will need to find the correct words.

As I told you, I don’t have ERG coins, I only have ADA coins stored in a byron-era wallet.
Here is the message I receive when trying to access Yoroi Mobile :
AssertionError [ERR_ASSERTION]: cannot get staking key from a byron-era wallet:{“componentStack”:“\n in TxHistoryNavigator\n in SearchProvider\n in StaticContainer\n in EnsureSingleNavigator\n in SceneView\n in RCTView\n in Unknown\n in RCTView\n in Unknown\n in Background\n in Screen\n in RNSScreen\n in AnimatedComponent\n in AnimatedComponentWrapper\n in Suspender\n in Suspense\n in Freeze\n in DelayedFreeze\n in InnerScreen\n in Screen\n in MaybeScreen\n in RNSScreenContainer\n in ScreenContainer\n in MaybeScreenContainer\n in RCTView\n in Unknown\n in SafeAreaProviderCompat\n in BottomTabView\n in PreventRemoveProvider\n in NavigationContent\n in Unknown\n in BottomTabNavigator\n in WalletTabNavigator\n in StaticContainer\n in EnsureSingleNavigator\n in SceneView\n in RCTView\n in Unknown\n in RCTView\n in Unknown\n in RCTView\n in Unknown\n in CardSheet\n in RCTView\n in Unknown\n in AnimatedComponent\n in AnimatedComponentWrapper\n in PanGestureHandler\n in PanGestureHandler\n in RCTView\n in Unknown\n in AnimatedComponent\n in AnimatedComponentWrapper\n in RCTView\n in Unknown\n in Card\n in CardContainer\n in RNSScreen\n in AnimatedComponent\n in AnimatedComponentWrapper\n in Suspender\n in Suspense\n in Freeze\n in DelayedFreeze\n in InnerScreen\n in Screen\n in MaybeScreen\n in RNSScreenContainer\n in ScreenContainer\n in MaybeScreenContainer\n in RCTView\n in Unknown\n in Background\n in CardStack\n in RCTView\n in Unknown\n in SafeAreaProviderCompat\n in RNGestureHandlerRootView\n in GestureHandlerRootView\n in StackView\n in PreventRemoveProvider\n in NavigationContent\n in Unknown\n in StackNavigator\n in WalletNavigator\n in SearchProvider\n in StaticContainer\n in EnsureSingleNavigator\n in SceneView\n in RCTView\n in Unknown\n in RCTView\n in Unknown\n in RCTView\n in Unknown\n in CardSheet\n in RCTView\n in Unknown\n in AnimatedComponent\n in AnimatedComponentWrapper\n in PanGestureHandler\n in PanGestureHandler\n in RCTView\n in Unknown\n in AnimatedComponent\n in AnimatedComponentWrapper\n in RCTView\n in Unknown\n in Card\n in CardContainer\n in RNSScreen\n in AnimatedComponent\n in AnimatedComponentWrapper\n in Suspender\n in Suspense\n in Freeze\n in DelayedFreeze\n in InnerScreen\n in Screen\n in MaybeScreen\n in RNSScreenContainer\n in ScreenContainer\n in MaybeScreenContainer\n in RCTView\n in Unknown\n in Background\n in CardStack\n in RCTView\n in Unknown\n in SafeAreaProviderCompat\n in RNGestureHandlerRootView\n in GestureHandlerRootView\n in StackView\n in PreventRemoveProvider\n in NavigationContent\n in Unknown\n in StackNavigator\n in ModalProvider\n in EnsureSingleNavigator\n in BaseNavigationContainer\n in ThemeProvider\n in NavigationContainerInner\n in AppNavigator\n in InitApp\n in SelectedWalletProvider\n in SelectedWalletMetaProvider\n in AuthProvider\n in ThemeProvider\n in RCTView\n in Unknown\n in Portal.Host\n in Provider\n in RNCSafeAreaProvider\n in SafeAreaProvider\n in CurrencyProvider\n in IntlProvider\n in LanguageProvider\n in ThemeProvider\n in Suspense\n in LoadingBoundary\n in QueryClientProvider\n in ErrorBoundary\n in WalletManagerProvider\n in MetricsProvider\n in StorageProvider\n in YoroiApp\n in RCTView\n in Unknown\n in RCTView\n in Unknown\n in AppContainer”}

I think there was a misunderstanding as you said,

Since you have now confirmed that you do no have ERG and only ADA, it should be best you reach out to yoroi or download another ada wallet.

This would be an Ergo forum, and we wouldnt not be able to assist with ADA issues.

1 Like

Indeed, Thank you for your assistance anyway

3 Likes