Good Whale's Grant Fund

Hello,

I am with https://sanctuarydex.com/

We are an approved wallet/POS terminal on the apple and android app store. We would like to add SIGUSD to the wallet but are running low on dev funds bc of lack of adoption.

The number one resistance we get from business owners is the volatility of crypto. There is a high demand for a stable coin. 8 out of 10 would agree to utilize a stable coin token.

I am in charge of marketing and adoption for the POS terminal and use sig usd. I think its revolutionary to have a decentralized dollar. The advantage we have over other wallets it’s we are already on the IOS store.

I joined the sanctuary dex because I see the vision of a decentralized noncdp backed dollar.

See a POS terminal and “quickbooks” accounting system is what all of us business owners need for mass adoption. SanctuaryDex has this and combined with SIGUSD, It will be unstoppable. I will make it my lifes goal to adopt sigusd to as many businesses as possible.

We made it this far, we just need some extra funds to point dev resources to adding SIGUSD. Then the fee, with my marketing of sigusd will make sustainable dev ops possible.

See my marketing and SIGUSD vision here:

Speeding up community-driven ecosystem development

Keep up the good work team
Cheers!

1 Like